Dealership delivery

Foss

Swank171

Paid in full….man. What is stark doing??

When was your “delivery date”

I know people are getting their e mails for payment who have delivery dates way after mine. One orders his bike a week after me and he’s getting payment e mails and I am still hearing crickets haha.

I’m just gonna get another ultra bee and throw wheels and a controller on it.

Kind of to the point I’m just over it.

Ethos

I know people are getting their e mails for payment who have delivery dates way after mine. One orders his bike a week after me and he’s getting payment e mails and I am still hearing crickets haha.

The Ultra Bee has my eye also. May be better for the woods riding I prefer anyways.
70 lbs lighter, plenty of power, and a removable battery - not to mention half the price even with upgrades.

Foss

I have an ultra bee for sale with a EBMX controller and ebmx motor, but I live in FL. Also have Milk racing wheels on the way for it.

F451

These guys are killing me. Just got this email.

Why wouldn't they just allocate any new ramped up production bikes to the next customers in the original order line? Looks like they're trying to be helpful, but instead are shooting themselves in the foot. Again.

Who's running things there?! I don't get it, Lol.

Screenshot 2023-12-20 110749.jpg

KyleHawkins

If you live in the US all of the bike sales have to go through a dealership because of franchise laws. If a dealership hasn't called you yet it's because Stark can't sell in that state just yet. Once your order is transferred to a dealership your old order will be canceled.

Swank171

Stark, I still love you for what you’ve done and the bike is produced. I have a few things I’m frustrated about and I know they have been voiced here but dang it.

I am an order from December 17, 2021. As we all know our orders are pushed off and pushed off. My updated order was January 15 2024 after all the other delays that is. Now my delivery is April 2024 as of today. Once again, I get it, it’s new you guys had some things happen you didn’t foresee. but again dang it.

I guess what really is a bummer…..all I see is influencers and YouTube guys meeting with stark to ride at Fox Raceway once a week. I live 20 minutes from Fox Raceway and have had a deposit on this bike since December 17 of 2021 fully believing in this company, and no matter how many dealerships I call and how many people I reach out to no one can even get me a ride on one of these things. so investing in the company early on means nothing but a couple of views on YouTube by somebody who never plans to buy one means something. Can’t lie, it feels like the people who bought the first three months after lunch are the people getting the short end of the stick and those are the people who should be being taken care of as far as customers go.

Like I said, I’m not mad, but I’m bummed that it’s been a few years a bunch of miss deadlines and nobody has even offered to allow me to ride the bike, not even three brothers racing that I had a $300 deposit at cause I was thinking about buying a second one. they also promised a ride day, and I never even got that.

I remember when this thing got released, there was so many promises about people who bought early being able to ride the bike by contacting our local dealer or Stark representative. Just another empty promise as we sit and wait for our bikes.

Ross Shafer

My order just got bumped to April too...nearly the same story as Swank 171 except I ordered about 3 weeks later in early Jan. 2022
Last night I just happened to see a clip of Elon Musk admitting that "bait and switch" was how things happened with early Tesla deliveries....and look where he is today!
I guess disappointing early customers is a viable track to success.

Sure wish I'd known that when I ran my bicycle company.

sand300

I feel for you guys that don't have your bikes still but it really is worth the wait.
I had almost 2 Yr wait from day of ordering. within the first lap on the stark all was forgiven and was so glad I hadn't bought a new husqvarna/ktm 300 in haste.

AL_V

I voluntarily delayed my order from Dec15 to Mar1 (Ohio winter). And now the Stark website says April 20.
I contacted Stark, and they said to let them know when I’m ready to pay, and I could do so and receive my bike in about 8 weeks.
So after the first of the year, I will try that.

Beagle

As the Stark mail posted by F451 says, they still have regulatory hurdles to clear in 10 US states: California, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

They had been able to do some early delivery in these states but then had to stop. Until they resolve this issue you will not be able to get your bike, if you reside in one of these 10 states, maybe try to go through a different state if you wish/can?

From their latest production update (800 bikes made in November), their US warehouse is up and running, delays for new orders have been shortened to just 1 month for Europe and 3 months for US and Australia.

Sorry I'm new around here, don't know how to embed Instagram

mike61

Hi!
I suppose that Starkfuture fixed another basic price for US because of import tax and toll.
The price for customers seems to bee similar here in EU and US.

AL_V

As the Stark mail posted by F451 says, they still have regulatory hurdles to clear in 10 US states: California, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

They had been able to do some early delivery in these states but then had to stop. Until they resolve this issue you will not be able to get your bike, if you reside in one of these 10 states, maybe try to go through a different state if you wish/can?

From their latest production update (800 bikes made in November), their US warehouse is up and running, delays for new orders have been shortened to just 1 month for Europe and 3 months for US and Australia.

Sorry I'm new around here, don't know how to embed Instagram
I forgot to mention above, that Stark also told me that they can now deliver to Ohio
>In Ohio we can deliver the bikes already, and as soon as you are ready to pay we will allocate the order to a dealer.