EX Mods recommendations

K-hart

Hello fellow Electroheads

I need recommendations for tubeless SM wheels for my EX. And would like a led headlight for nighttime excursions. Also any leads on a fast charger.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Kevin

K-hart

Thank you all for your help

I talk to Warp 9 and I have good options. Anybody convert the W9 wheels to tubeless? And should I go smaller sprocket with a 2nd chain or should I stay 53 and leave the chain for quick and easy conversion back and forth?
Michelin CT2 any good? (Warp 9 stock)

How can I get the updated firmware?
Is it true that even with the update and a fast charger I will only charge 20% faster than the basic charger?

Pardon my ignorance, but I’ve read so many threads on these topics and I decipher conflicting opinions from new and old posts

Thanks again
Kevin

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Thank you all for your help

I talk to Warp 9 and I have good options. Anybody convert the W9 wheels to tubeless? And should I go smaller sprocket with a 2nd chain or should I stay 53 and leave the chain for quick and easy conversion back and forth?
Michelin CT2 any good? (Warp 9 stock)

How can I get the updated firmware?
Is it true that even with the update and a fast charger I will only charge 20% faster than the basic charger?

Pardon my ignorance, but I’ve read so many threads on these topics and I decipher conflicting opinions from new and old posts

Thanks again
Kevin
I would leave the chain and sprocket alone. I swap between that on my MX which is currently in SM form.

Updated firmware - if your bike has ever been updated - it can be done. Where are you in CA?

If your an EX which is the A pack - you will see a slight increase in your time to 100% charge, probably will take off 30 to 45 min from the overall charge time.