First time seeing another Redshift in the wild.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Let's organize a ride day! As of right now I'm off all next week but will be traveling for the holidays between December 21-28. So either next week midweek or after the new year on the weekend?

Fog 25

Next Wednesday or Thursday should work for me. Are the tracks open 7 days a week there in SoCal?
Gorman is open water and groomed on Thursday and only $5.00 a truck load.
Fod and I are Thursday regulars 👍
Milestone GlenHelen are both open on Thursday also.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Let me get back to you guys. I'm in the middle of switching jobs and am negotiating a start date at the new company. Perfect timing as holiday shutdowns between Christmas and New Years are common in my industry. I may or may not need to retract my already approved vacation next week if the new company wants me to immediately start after the new year.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Alright gents. Confirmed that i'm off next week. Where we riding? I think i'm "racing" the Old Timers GP this Sunday at Glen Helen. Its a 45 minute GP with about 15 minute lap times with a mix of terrain styles. I might attempt it on the MXR, but i think i'd be cutting it close. Might use my 450 instead or use my buddy's Husky 500.

I'm open to ride Monday - Thursday. Maybe Cahuilla on Wednesday?

Fod

Unlike Fog25, I can only ride weekday mornings before work and every once in a while I get the leash a little loose and can ride on a saturday morning.