He thought he hated E-bikes, then he tried one! // Supercross racer’s reaction to an Alta EXR

leeo45

Geezer in denial
He thought he hated E-bikes, then he tried one! // Supercross racer’s reaction to an Alta EXR

I have never had anyone ride one of my ALTAs without wanting to get one; and that is regardless of their skill level. Several of those people have put deposits on a Stark Varg based on their one ride on the ALTA.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
I think Stark should give each Alta owner a free Stark Varg. We are largely responsible for them pre-selling so many of their bikes already.
Definitely. My son and I give rides almost every week, and we have a primo sales pitch. It is fun to watch the huge grin on people’s faces. The talk almost always turns to the Stark eventually.

F451

I have never had anyone ride one of my ALTAs without wanting to get one; and that is regardless of their skill level. Several of those people have put deposits on a Stark Varg based on their one ride on the ALTA.
I'm about 30 to 1 with test rides. 30 or so people loved my MXR, one guy was like "meh". Fair enough, not everyone has to love it.

And I also got two guys I ride with putting down deposits on the Stark Varg based on their rides on my Alta.

Can't wait for the real world test reviews to come out on the Varg.

Meanwhile, traditional online moto forums like TT are a cesspoll of hatred, misinformation, and strangely, gay bashing around e-dirt bikes. So many misinformed, insecure trolls on those forums.

Trialsman

I see one very good and long time local rider. I let him try my Alta when we were riding in Georgia. Every single time I've seen him since then, he goes on how the Alta was the fastest bike he had ever been on and that it was the most fun he every had on a bike. I think he liked it too.