I was sitting on the STARK VARG !!

wwmotors

Today STARK FUTURE visited us with a bike in Germany. We had the chance to see all details live and check sitting position. Makes a very good impression. Parts are top quality. In April we will get the first testbike for testrides. We will keep you informed here in this forum. #wwmotorsport

IMG_8776.jpg

wwmotors

Simple, elegant, 1st class fit & finish apparently - A genuinely beautiful piece of engineering.

Hey - how's the seat ? like plywood ( Beta ! ) or goldilocks ( just right )
A bit more slim and longer in the back than the MXR seat, but not too soft. Especially in the knee area the Stark is way slimmer then the ALTA.

Dirt-E

Looks cool. Despite loving the heck out of my Alta, I sure hope Stark can get the momentum to stick around. It won't be a night and day difference. But a production bike is a production bike. There will undoubtedly be delays, bugs, and half truths/marketing hype galore to go along with the release but they're lifting the bar. I would be pretty excited about it if I were in the pipeline to receive one.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
A bit more slim and longer in the back than the MXR seat, but not too soft. Especially in the knee area the Stark is way slimmer then the ALTA.
OUCH! And I used to think that Alta already went too far with all the slimness and firmness. I may not enjoy bouncing on that 80hp bicycle seat.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
You should not sit, You should stand in footrests more! :)
That's exactly what I had to do with the Alta -- sitting is more of an exception rather than the rule. Unfortunately it the seat is still too hard when I have to sit down, like when coming out of very tight turns.

Top Bottom