Lizcat - Swiss company offer full YZF KXF RMZ & CRF Plug & play conversions

332608766_564357138987676_2832721649020301438_n.jpg
332704168_775307667572029_7121912330009854910_n.jpg

Viktor

Does anybody know some specs?
Battery, motor, charging time, swappable, price for the whole kit, price for extra battery ...

I'm not able to find it :-(

Viktor

I received answers for my questions, so here you are if you want:

Hello Viktor

We will release some informations about the kits next week on our website incl. Prices etc.

But so far:

Kit1:

Battery is 2,3KWH

Power around 25hp on wheel

Battery swapable

Price: chf4550.-

Kit2:

Battery is 4,2KWH

Power 38hp on rearwheel

Battery swapable

Price: chf5800.-

In the kits there is all you need for a complete convertion to electric, everything readdy to run, excl. Charger (depends on country you live).

A additiona Battery (4,2KWH) is chf3500.-

We do have so far, finished kits for

-YZ250/450F 19/18-23/22

-KXF250 09-2012

Others are in devoleptment and are available soon (rmz, crf, in different years)

You can buy over us directly.

Viktor

i've seen any comments from them on instagram, that it is possible to make around 30 minutes moto on sandy track in Italy. I'm not an expert, but I think it's not possible. I'm not able to ride 30 minutes on my Alta on sand with 5,8 kwh battery.
I think this stuff is between KTM freeride e-xc and Alta, but it's still not enough for motocross competition for B class rider.
But the swappable battery is still the best way for this bikes.

I'm still talking about motocross racing ....

What do you think?

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
The specs are similar to all the DIY project bikes on this forum. I am thinking 15-20 minute motos should be okay. With 38 hp it is like the Alta MX/MXR in Mode 2 or 3.

bayodome

i've seen any comments from them on instagram, that it is possible to make around 30 minutes moto on sandy track in Italy. I'm not an expert, but I think it's not possible. I'm not able to ride 30 minutes on my Alta on sand with 5,8 kwh battery.
I think this stuff is between KTM freeride e-xc and Alta, but it's still not enough for motocross competition for B class rider.
But the swappable battery is still the best way for this bikes.

I'm still talking about motocross racing ....

What do you think?
Show me someone who claims to ride at full race pace for 30 minutes on a motocross track and I'll show you either a pro rider or a liar.

Motocross riding is so subjective. It's not just pointing the bike in one direction and pinning it. There are so many factors to consider (terrain, obstacles, skill-level, temperature, etc.) claiming a battery can last for a certain period of time is an extremely broad statement. For the average rider, yeah maybe 20-30 min is realistic. For Justin Barcia, it'd probably be more like 5-10min. On a sand track, maybe even less!

But I love what Lizcat is doing. I hope they continue to grow. Conversions are the current reality for e-motocross. Making it as plug-and-play as possible for the consumer will make them that much more popular.

bayodome

Lizcat was at the AIM expo this week in Vegas with new products. They were the top 3 finishers in the E class at Dakar.

View attachment 10919

View attachment 10920

View attachment 10921
That's Arctic Leopard out of China. Lizcat is a Swiss e-conversion company. Both are making some nice products though.

I don't know why they settled on feline names (practically at the same time). So many other predatory creatures to choose from. I'm going to call my company Karenshark. Or maybe Joebear.