Magatta is our official Forum's Sponsor!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings and salutations, Alta Owners!

I am proud to announce Arthur @magatta as our official Forum's Sponsor!

Arthur @magatta has been printing Alta Owners Forum stickers and offering them for purchase in the new AOF Merchandise section under the Resources menu. Please check out his current offerings and keep your eyes open for what else he is going to produce. Also, I am sure, he will be open to your suggestions.

When you make a purchase, part of the sales proceeds goes to support this forum. Please purchase @magatta's products to help us keep this forum online and clicking fast.

Please welcome our new sponsor and consider Arthur @magatta for all your sticker and custom graphics needs!

Thank you!

magatta

Forum's Sponsor
It's too dark to take a decent photo so I'll post one tomorrow. Anyways here's the final design :)
2030965.pngArtboard 1fender sizes.pngArtboard 1 copyfender sizes.png

Artboard 1aof fender graphic.png

snydes

Staff member
That's what I'm talking about! You can put me down for a set, I'll wait for your pics to decide on which size. Thanks!

Whymee

Old and slow, but hopefull!
Good question. Right now I cannot answer it. No bike and my graphics package, although in hand, is not mounted, well, because of no bike. Due here next week.

If I had to look into my crystal ball & guess, chrome with a thin outline of red or blue, or chrome gold with ethe same outline. I might even spring for red or blue. I am just not sure.

When I get my graphic mounted I will contact you & we will hammer out the details!

magatta

Forum's Sponsor
Good question. Right now I cannot answer it. No bike and my graphics package, although in hand, is not mounted, well, because of no bike. Due here next week.

If I had to look into my crystal ball & guess, chrome with a thin outline of red or blue, or chrome gold with ethe same outline. I might even spring for red or blue. I am just not sure.

When I get my graphic mounted I will contact you & we will hammer out the details!
Sounds good! 👍🏻