Maine - Any roadblocks or smooth sailing?

Chaconne

Did you change out the plastic tubes? Have you been satisfied with the range? And what rear tire are you going to use next?
I haven't changed out the tubes yet, my bike is pretty new and I haven't done too much to this point except ride it:) I have been happy with the range, in the slow/medium gnarl I have gone out around 3 hours and still had some charge left. I only use 80HP more for fun in open fields. I keep it at 45 hp or less for the most part.

Due to my living situation I have an EcoFlow Delta Pro (for power backup) powerstation which I keep at my vehicle in case I want to ride longer or things get dicey but I haven't used it out riding yet but in the garage it works fine.

I usually use Dunlops but I am thinking about trying the Metzler extreme enduros there are some situations with electric like log hops and rock gardens where the softer Metz might work better I think. The Pirellis aren't bad but there are better things for trail and enduro IMHO. What are you using?

AL_V

I haven't changed out the tubes yet, my bike is pretty new and I haven't done too much to this point except ride it:) I have been happy with the range, in the slow/medium gnarl I have gone out around 3 hours and still had some charge left. I only use 80HP more for fun in open fields. I keep it at 45 hp or less for the most part.

Due to my living situation I have an EcoFlow Delta Pro (for power backup) powerstation which I keep at my vehicle in case I want to ride longer or things get dicey but I haven't used it out riding yet but in the garage it works fine.

I usually use Dunlops but I am thinking about trying the Metzler extreme enduros there are some situations with electric like log hops and rock gardens where the softer Metz might work better I think. The Pirellis aren't bad but there are better things for trail and enduro IMHO. What are you using?
I have been running a motoz arena on my gas bike, going to try a Ve33s next.
My Stark is FINALLY going to arrive this month 🤞

Kurlon

Right, so, this appears to be moving faster than anticipated: Email from Stark saying my bike (VIN 4003) has left from the US Warehouse, ETA to dealer of 5 to 7 days.

Chaconne

Right, so, this appears to be moving faster than anticipated: Email from Stark saying my bike (VIN 4003) has left from the US Warehouse, ETA to dealer of 5 to 7 days.
Awesome!! Mine came faster than expected too.

Make sure you check your certificate a few bikes shipped to East Coast dealers had wrong facts on the certs. The shop tested and made sure it was all correct and also followed up to make sure I got the correct cert. No real issue but for resale you want the correct cert for your bike. Also some states require them for registration.

I am doing the first "oil change" today it is a small amount of gear oil:):):). I am using the Lucas 75-90 synthetic. Home Depot gave me a freebie because they didn't have it in their system... Nice of them.

Kurlon

Checked in, my machine is in a crate, waiting on parts from Stark. My hunch based on VIN that it was an existing bike already in the US was correct, one detail from my order was off so Stark is sending the parts to make it match my request. Maybe by this weekend... MAYBE...

Chaconne

Checked in, my machine is in a crate, waiting on parts from Stark. My hunch based on VIN that it was an existing bike already in the US was correct, one detail from my order was off so Stark is sending the parts to make it match my request. Maybe by this weekend... MAYBE...
Interesting. Stark has been really good about parts and etc. for me at least. Did you compare the VIN to what they sent you in the email? My paperwork was off and the dealer and Stark corrected it immediately. Hope you get it by the weekend!!!:ricky:

Kurlon

I've not seen it in person yet, and the dealer noted they've been getting Stark parts nearly daily so they expect to have things on hand today or tomorrow.

Edit: Setting up my account with Stark, wtf format do they want my phone number in, site keeps saying it's wrong but won't show an example of what it's looking for?

Top Bottom