General Mark911 is leaving this forum

Mark911

I'm tired of all the snide innuendo form a certain member on the site so I'm leaving. Anyone who feels they might need my assistance in the future please take my text number down fast before it's too late. Mark at 602 752 0083.

Xandar92

There seems to be a bit of drama on the forum lately, so I just wanted to say for the record. I can't thank Mark enough for all he's done for me, he rebuilt my pack 3 times! And asked for nothing in return.

I don't think I should share details of the repairs given the circumstances. But I'll just say, the way the pack is designed structurally, it couldn't hold up to my pace just doing moto's. And not from crash damage, or any wire bond problem that's commonly discussed here.

Mark knew I was breaking it with how I was riding, but he kept helping me anyways. Bike is good as new now no codes.

Thank you so much Mark! Going to miss reading your posts on here as well.

Rocketz152

I wish you the best man. I'm not very active on here but it's always nice to check up the current situation on the electric bike topics...

testus191

Bummer, I've learned a lot reading and following along with your posts and builds! Hopefully there's somewhere we can see the progress of the YZ/DHX build? Have you received your replacement motor?

Motophyllic

Mark, thank you for all the help you’ve provided to all the members. Thankfully I never needed any help from you but I always thought you were a great guy for all you did for us members. I wish you the best and sorry to see you go.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
I'm tired of all the snide innuendo form a certain member on the site so I'm leaving. Anyone who feels they might need my assistance in the future please take my text number down fast before it's too late. Mark at 602 752 0083.
Thats a bummer man. Anyway, I saved your number. I may have a some E Motorcycles questions in the near future and will reach out to you. Thank you for your continues support and posting your digits for us to get in contact with you.

Warren

A big bummer for that forum of the idiots that pissed Mark of enough to quit posting . I’m going to miss his wisdom as the majority of the other people.😢