More Honda Mugen pictures

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
... and this is why electric cars have no radiator grilles.

The Honda that is being paraded around is not much different from all the DIY projects that we have on this site. Stock frame, stock plastic, stock radiators because they didn't have the budget to design custom tank and shrouds.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
The battery, frame, and motor housing on my bike get pretty hot after a hard moto, especially on hot summer days, and im definitely not the fastest guy on the track but i move pretty well.

Warren

The battery, frame, and motor housing on my bike get pretty hot after a hard moto, especially on hot summer days, and im definitely not the fastest guy on the track but i move pretty well.
TCMB371 How long a moto dose your Alta run on hot July/August sunny day on a track with long up hills and ripped deep.

SubSonic

Big MC manufactures are in same position as Old Auto -
they have Lots of money tied up in factories that make Gas engines / parts -
these manufactures / Dealers make Most of their money selling Parts for gas engines -
They have Zero economic reason to start making electric anything -

Stark Varg will Likely have a bigger effect on the Racing MC market than Tesla did in cars
because in many segments of racing Stark will be the Perfect bike - like Supermoto -

My guess is that Big MC wont make ebikes and startups will be the main players -

honda in the picture looked somewhat cheesy -
the video was pretty bad and the rider was slow -
Nothing in the video said Look and Buy this -

not normal for Honda -