Moto Z my local Dealer

Matt

E-Rider
Hello all,

I wanted to rep my local Stark dealer Moto Z located outside of buffalo NY. The owner Jeff is a great guy, a true 2 wheel enthusiast with a passion and love for motorcycles and dirt bikes alike. It is a small dealer. They have been a zero motorcycle dealer for years and have recently expanded to include stark and surron. They will transfer your online order at no cost to their dealer allotment so if you want a bike sooner and don't want to loose 100 bucks cancelling your order and re-ordering with a different dealer hit them up! They have 30 units on order that are slated to start arriving in August.

Thank you,
-Matt

Mikec265

What about dealer prep fees and so on? I was hoping we could just get the bikes shipped in a crate to our houses, and avoid the bs fees nobody likes to pay.

Matt

E-Rider
What about dealer prep fees and so on? I was hoping we could just get the bikes shipped in a crate to our houses, and avoid the bs fees nobody likes to pay.
Not sure what their fees are. I don't know if he would just give you the crate. You can ask. He is pretty reasonable, though they are a business. I am not sure the cost structure for them from stark.

Mikec265

Just got an email. Moto Z is my dealer. Wish it was being shipped to my house directly. I asked them if I could get it still in the crate. Awaiting an answer.