MotoMinded Light kit for Alta Redshift EX, MX, MXR, and SM

Elite Motorsports

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give you a quick update on light kit that we are working with MotoMinded to create.

If you are looking to increase the light output of your Redshift EX or SM while decreasing the power draw, we will have a plug and play option that will be available very soon. The new kit features a MotoMinded adjustable mount (fits in the stock headlight mask), plug-and-play connectors, and a robust Baja Designs S2 Pro dual LED light with dimmer.

IMG_7496.jpg

We also have a kit coming for Alta riders wanting to make their MX and MXR street legal! This kit features the same headlight as our EX/SM kit but adds a full plug-and-play wiring harness with OEM style connectors! The kit will come with shorty turn signals that can be removed if your state does not require them. We are still doing the final testing and waiting on some headlight masks to arrive, but I thought I would give you a quick preview.

IMG_7494.jpg
IMG_7498.jpg

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I did a lot of MTB riding in the evenings a few years ago. Back then I had a decent quality of sleep and could get a full rest after a late night training session. I went into the woods or into the desert at night and rode my usual route. I wonder if I would be able and brave enough to do the same on a motorcycle, once I fix my sleep issues, given an option of a good headlight... Just need to carry one of those "Help, I fell and I can't get up" buttons around my neck!

dgedition

I would be very interested in an easy on easy off headlight option.

Not sure if you meant switching back and forth to a number plate but a full cutoff on the whole lighting system(running/tail lights) would be awesome. Helps when you're trying to be stealthy going in and coming out of the woods.

Elite Motorsports

I would be very interested in an easy on easy off headlight option.
These kits will be relatively easy to remove...

The headlight will come off just like the EX (four bolts) and the tail light will be pretty simple as well. The harness for everything will remain in place when you are running standard number plates instead of the lights.

Another potential option (assuming you just want a good headlight for night riding) would be the SlingFast/LED light combo we are getting in next week.
IMG_7361.jpg
IMG_7363.jpg
IMG_7368.JPG
These will feature a separate Lithium battery pack that will run the lights for 3-4 hours on a single charge. This requires no modification to the bike and can be removed in about 5 min.

I am still working on pricing for the light kits, I will keep you posted.

snydes

Staff member
Not sure if you meant switching back and forth to a number plate but a full cutoff on the whole lighting system(running/tail lights) would be awesome. Helps when you're trying to be stealthy going in and coming out of the woods.

I was referring to switching back and forth to a number plate, but I can appreciate what you are saying about having the ability to cut all the lights.

These kits will be relatively easy to remove...

The headlight will come off just like the EX (four bolts) and the tail light will be pretty simple as well. The harness for everything will remain in place when you are running standard number plates instead of the lights.

Another potential option (assuming you just want a good headlight for night riding) would be the SlingFast/LED light combo we are getting in next week.

These will feature a separate Lithium battery pack that will run the lights for 3-4 hours on a single charge. This requires no modification to the bike and can be removed in about 5 min.

I am still working on pricing for the light kits, I will keep you posted.

That SlingFast/LED combo would be ideal for what I would want. Keep us posted on the details!

Elite Motorsports

Here is the link to Moto Minded Light Kits

Headlight kit for EX/SM
https://www.motominded.com/products/alta-s2-led-kit

Wiring harness mod for MX/MXR (you will have to purchase a SAR turn signal wiring kit as well, I'll have that P/N very soon).
https://www.motominded.com/products/alta-sicass-dual-sport-harness-fitment-mod

SlingFast Kit:
https://shop.elitektm.com/Universal...uctId=-8007960&shopBy=-41202&catalogId=-17135

Motominded Sling Fast Lighting Kits:
https://www.motominded.com/products/ignite-led-kit-for-sling-fast

Sling-fast-LED-01_1024x1024.jpg
Sling-fast-LED-02_1024x1024.jpg

Give me a call if you would like to get everything from us rather than ordering from separate vendors. I haven't had a chance to update our online store with the new products quite yet.

Thanks!

Scott
Elite Motorsports
970-461-1022
scott@elitektm.com