OneLapper Data Cable Update

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
Hello

I have several orders for cables but will not be able to get them shipped out for several weeks.

I sincerely apologize for this delay, as I know some of you need them badly.

I have a business project and I've been working out of state for some time now already.

Thank you

Mark

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone -- I talked to @OneLapper yesterday, and he said that he has been busy with other business projects and that he was looking for options to get out of the data cable manufacturing business.

@GrahamD sent me a PM and offered help in producing these cables for the group. He produces electrical power modules and constructs wiring harnesses for E-mountain bikes at www.Trailwatts.com

The only thing... Graham is in the UK, and most of the Altas are in the US, so this is where most of the orders will be coming from... So... to keep the shipping reasonable and quick, I could hold a small stock and handle the distribution in the US.

@OneLapper, @GrahamD -- What do you think?

Anyone else has other good ideas?

Philip

Administrator
Staff member

chrisg19

Just as an FYI, I used the order button on the announcement page to order a cable in late October, early November and the cable was produced and delivered in quick time. So as of recently he was still filling orders.

reeldealev

Just as an FYI, I used the order button on the announcement page to order a cable in late October, early November and the cable was produced and delivered in quick time. So as of recently he was still filling orders.
Ok thanks, I was hesitant to just randomly try it without hearing anything, but maybe I take the gamble.