Polo sport halo led headlight, Husqvarna TE 450.

Greg H

Hi there , I have a 2009 Husqvarna TE 450 and I’m installing a new Polisport Halo LED Headlight on it because if any of you have one of the husky’s you know the headlights are terrible. So there is not a lot of description on the instructions that come with it. I can get low beam and hi beam but I can’t get them to switch back and forth. The headlight switch on my bike seems fine and it switches the factory halogen light fine so I’m thinking it’s my wiring? Please help. Thanks

Theo

Hello.
I do have an Italian Husky: 2008 SM610, but I only use it on tracks (I know it's not a racing 450) and I removed the headlights more than ten years ago.
Over the years I've used a forum called CafeHusky which has been a very pleasant and friendly virtual environment in which I've helped and been helped multiple times. Unfortunately, currently there are way less active users than in the past; after all, the Italian Husqvarna company has been out of business for more than ten years and for some reasons even in the Austrian Huskys section there are way less new posts per day compared to some years ago. Still, sometimes they answer, you may try.
I am not an admin of this forum and I am actually still a new user, but this forum is for electric dirtbikes and therefore I don't think that it's a suitable place for your question, unfortunately; just my humble opinion, though.