Portable battery power stations

PsychoBunny

Anyone try any of the portable battery power stations? I found this one it’s $5k for the 6kwh version but has a 120v/240v outlet and can handle 6kw output. Should get you about a 90%+ charge. Might be some cheaper options just looking for ideas.

PsychoBunny

Well if anyone happens to be looking as well this one has a 7.2kw capacity and has a 240v outlet. You can also charge the power station from drive up car chargers like Tesla and others have not seen others that can do that. So basically you can store it in a vehicle and stop at a charging station to charge it up while it is charging your bike. It is pricey but if you camp or do any outdoor activities that you would like to power a house at then this is the best option I have found.

This one stood out because of it's direct 240v outlet and being able to charge it on the road from a car charger.

Chaconne

I use the ecoflow delta pro 3.6kw unit to charge my varg. The ecoflow can be charged via solar, AC, or Tesla charge. With the non ultra model you need ~2 cycles to fully charge the varg. Since I ride trails and enduro rather than moto I can spread out the charging to use mostly solar at least in the summer months.

I never fully run down or top off so works ok given my use case. The delta pro is my power back up for my condo since they don't allow fuel generators. For me anything larger than the delta pro wouldn't be workable. The delta pro weighs 100 pounds heavier units would not be easy to lug into my building.