Ready to ride in the northeast

snydes

Staff member
I’ve been interested in the Alta for a couple of years. I ride a mix of tracks and trails, nothing competitive, purely for fun. When the announcement at the beginning of the year came out about the price drop and the new MXR I said to myself that would be my next bike. I had myself talked into waiting till 2019 assuming there would be another improved model and if nothing else the price might come down on the MXR. Well I unexpectedly had an opportunity to demo a 2017 in February and the next day I put an order in for a new MXR. I actually would have taken that 2017 home with me had I came prepared to buy a bike! At any rate the weather here is awful right now which might be a good thing because I’m anxious for this bike like a kid waiting to open his Christmas presents!

snydes

Staff member
No, I’m waiting most impatiently. The weather here is still unseasonably cold and still delivering occasional snow storms so that helps. Last I was told it was scheduled to be shipped from Alta on March 30th, so hopefully it’s in route.