Real first picture of the Stark grey

happyinmotion

I've ordered grey but can't work out if I like it or not.

But white will show the dirt and red will look like a Honda, so grey it is.

Maybe with all the petrolheads calling electric bikes gay, I'll just go with that and get a full rainbow for a wrap.

AL_V

My bike is due at the end of September.
I ordered red, but like the grey. I started to edit my order, and the website notified me that changes may cause a price increase.
So I did not follow through with the change. Instead I emailed support to ask if a color change would change my price.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I'm kind of a purest when it comes to bike colors. Kawi is green. Yami is blue, etc. Stark revealed the bike in the deep red and, to me, that's their image and that's what i went with. The white and grey seem like accessory colors to me, much like how you can purchase grey, white, or black plastics for pretty much any bike these days.

Number Six

Love it .
Very Government issued looking, NSA livery if you will.
Already have a site picked out for a clandestine turn track, they'll never know I was there but for a black ribbon of dirt ...

Chadx

Like I said in the FB thread, I love the gray and it's what I ordered on the day Varg was announced. Looks like the Varg gray turned out fairly close to the original rendering on their order form.
My 2020 Yamaha YZ450F, that I converted to a snowbike after only a handful of breakin hours on the engine, is the OEM dark gray version. I like the Varg gray even better simply because the side number plate is also gray (vs white side number plate on my gray YZ).

Fog 25

My bike is due at the end of September.
I ordered red, but like the grey. I started to edit my order, and the website notified me that changes may cause a price increase.
So I did not follow through with the change. Instead I emailed support to ask if a color change would change my price.
If they want a price increase just wait and order a second set of plastic in the other color you like. Or you can wrap it any color you want and it would probably be cheaper.

Chadx

This the gray color rendering, that I saved off, that Stark provided on release day and for reservation consideration. Final color held true to rendering.

Start Varg Gray.jpg

AL_V

If they want a price increase just wait and order a second set of plastic in the other color you like. Or you can wrap it any color you want and it would probably be cheaper.
No price change, so I changed my order to grey, and here is the response from Stark:
The price will only change if you select different power or side stand. The price is shown when you click on those options. All other options will have no influence on the price. You can edit your VARG specs as many times as you like up to the moment you receive your final checkout notification, which you’ll get a few weeks prior to the delivery of your VARG.

Chadx

If you are talking about a new online order, an easy way to check is there website. I just went and looked. If one ordered today (Jan. 12, 2023), the estimated delivery date is July 24, 2024.
If you are asking about existing orders, those start around Sept of 2023.
If ordering from a dealership: According to the other threads, dealerships that ordered inventory will have those bikes in before all the reservations and the dealers can change the options to customer preferred options. Some states won't allow non-dealership delivery and some will. Buying from dealer will likely come with doc and setup fees and be based on current MSRP, but presumably, they can set the price to whatever they want (higher or lower) like any dealership model.
But there are full threads dedicated to those topics.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I'm kind of a purist when it comes to bike colors. Kawi is green. Yami is blue, etc. Stark revealed the bike in the deep red and, to me, that's their image and that's what i went with. The white and grey seem like accessory colors to me, much like how you can purchase grey, white, or black plastics for pretty much any bike these days.

I am a purist too. Alta revealed their Redshift MX and EX in suzuki-ish yellow. But I told them that's bullshit, Suzukis are not cool or even high-tech anymore. Make it white-red like Yamahas used to be! And they listened! Or maybe they just read my mind. :)