Replacement handlebar?

Oded

Managed to break my EX's handlebar.
The stock one is Neken R00182.
I won't be able to find it locally.
Any recommendations for a Rental or Protaper? These are everywhere.

I like the geometry of the stock handlebar, so it shoudn't be too far off.

Thanks.

Motophyllic

I have two pair sitting in the garage that I’ll never use because I put Flexx Bars on. If you want to pay shipping, I’ll send it to you.

Oded

I have two pair sitting in the garage that I’ll never use because I put Flexx Bars on. If you want to pay shipping, I’ll send it to you.
I really appreciate it!
Just purchased a new Protaper handlebar locally. If it won't be comfortable, I'll reach out to you.

Thanks again.

Motophyllic

Any time brother. I’ve tried a few different bars, and the flex bars are the best I’ve ever put my hands on. I have the 10°, MX 12° MX, and 10° Enduro high. I prefer the 10° MX. Just a great set of bars. Are you local, I could loan you a set to give them a try.

Oded

Any time brother. I’ve tried a few different bars, and the flex bars are the best I’ve ever put my hands on. I have the 10°, MX 12° MX, and 10° Enduro high. I prefer the 10° MX. Just a great set of bars. Are you local, I could loan you a set to give them a try.
I'm from Israel. Renthal and Protaper dominate the handlebar's market here. Got one of the taller bars (called Protaper KX high). Will install this weekend.

Top Bottom