RIEJU E-MR

rk42

Rieju presented an electric enduro at EICMA. I have no more information about the bike except the data sheet but 60KW on 106kg with 100km range sounds very ambitious. Does anyone have more information about this prototype?

151902.jpg

PHOTO-2022-11-09-19-19-44-1.jpg

PHOTO-2022-11-09-19-19-44.jpg

PHOTO-2022-11-09-19-23-11.jpg

rieju-emr-636a6398ddc61.jpg

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Nice looking machine, appears they started with a conventional ice frame and stuffed batteries and electric drivetrain in. Thanks for sharing!

rk42

To my knowledge Rieju bought the right of the 2019 GasGas, I'm not sure if that was a KTM platform at the time but it looks awfully similar at least.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
My absolutely biggest electric pet peeve of all times is when manufacturers disclose the battery capacity in Amper-hours without mentioning the voltage, it is totally meaningless.

@DonCox disagreed with me and provided very reasonably sounding explanations. But it all fell on deaf ears! :ROFLMAO:

1668186713431.png

If the nominal voltage is 72V, then the total battery capacity is 3.4 kWh, which is what @DonCox has in his builds. All available for pre-order!

DonCox

The KTM I built has a 4.8KW battery too. There needs to be a truth in advertising for electric motorcycles. 4.8KW and 30Kw motor power will only do 40miles or 66km. To do 100KM you would have to go to less than 15KW power. On my smaller KX100 I get about 1 mile to 100W at 15KW power max. Trail riding is not at 15KW all the time . We routinely get 25 mile range out of a 2.5KW battery. The KTM at higher power the KTM gets 40 miles out of 4.8KW, bigger bike and running at the 30KW power range, trail riding. I went SEMA last week, and the Stark was there. I want to take my electrics to that show next year. The electrical side of that show is rapidly growing. 2019 approx. 10 vendors with electric vehicles or systems for electric motivation . This year there were almost 60 vendors. Still very small

wwmotors

The KTM I built has a 4.8KW battery too. There needs to be a truth in advertising for electric motorcycles. 4.8KW and 30Kw motor power will only do 40miles or 66km. To do 100KM you would have to go to less than 15KW power. On my smaller KX100 I get about 1 mile to 100W at 15KW power max. Trail riding is not at 15KW all the time . We routinely get 25 mile range out of a 2.5KW battery. The KTM at higher power the KTM gets 40 miles out of 4.8KW, bigger bike and running at the 30KW power range, trail riding. I went SEMA last week, and the Stark was there. I want to take my electrics to that show next year. The electrical side of that show is rapidly growing. 2019 approx. 10 vendors with electric vehicles or systems for electric motivation . This year there were almost 60 vendors. Still very small
Thats definitely right! My EXR goes with 1KWh around 10kms (6miles) at enduro or Trailriding with maximum 50km/h (30mp/h) speed! So the Rieju must have 10KWh on board. No way, when You see the space, where the battery is built in! But there is no manufacturer, who tells the truth. Look at the numbers, what Stark is promising, or what ALTA did. None of them tell the reality. But anyway: My ALTAs are the best bikes , i ever rode! And I am looking forward to the Stark Varg.

Top Bottom