Rubber Mounted Handlebar Mounts

aremean79

I am absolutely in love with the Alta MXR but I do have one complaint about it; I am having confort issues on the rigid bar mount.

I race motocross and the braking and accelerating bumps is taking a toll on my ability to hold the bike. I mean, the absence or the clutch and gears are great and I think I can ride longer and feel less tired but the rigid bar mount is giving me arm pump.

I read that changing to a newer KTM triple clamps (rubber mounted handlebar clamps) isnt an option as the bottom of the top triple clamp will hit the chunky Alta tube/frame... so what else can I try to arrest the problem?

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Nice bars, @Philip. It is also very kind of you to let your grazing herd of Altas watch skateboarding videos so that they don't get too bored while resting and chowing down on electrons. What is their favorite show? Nitro Circus? Supercross? Electric Company?

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Nice bars, @Philip. It is also very kind of you to let your grazing herd of Altas watch skateboarding videos so that they don't get too bored while resting and chowing down on electrons. What is their favorite show? Nitro Circus? Supercross? Electric Company?
LOL! This is a YouTube video of OneWheel. Neither me nor my herd of Altas are interested in skateboarding, unless it is electric powered! We also like to watch Supercross and outdoors Motocross championships. All other TV is not worth watching, they should be watching us instead.