Show me the pics of your most favorite bike!

F451

Too quiet around here lately! Throw back pic, these two squidly youngsters were interested in my Alta, so I let them try it on our MX track. They both came back with that "Alta post first ride goofy face", prepared to hate it, loved it, brain not computing, Lol.

IMG_4197-M.jpg

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Too quiet around here lately! Throw back pic, these two squidly youngsters were interested in my Alta, so I let them try it on our MX track. They both came back with that "Alta post first ride goofy face", prepared to hate, loved it, brain not computing, Lol.

IMG_4197-M.jpg
Yeah, I let a guy ride my MX a few weeks ago. Always fun to see the huge goofy grin and listen to the yeeeehaws as they lay into the electric torque. He was so impressed, he went out and found a 2019 MXR to buy. Should be showing up this weekend.

snydes

Staff member
This must be from circa 2017 or even earlier. It says "TEST PILOT KRIS KEEFER" on the subframe. The shock and the 4CS fork tells me this is an MX. And no "A" or "R" on the battery means that this is an early prototype. Very interesting!
Good eye!

effinsiok

There are a bunch of interesting little differences: braces that connect to the battery frame are different, no cover for the display, small selector switch on the right side of the deltawing (instead of a key on the left??) and wires running into it from the top.