Single tracks with the Redshift EX!

snydes

Staff member
I like it. You have a lot of neat landscapes there, I'm sure you are use to it, it's different from what I am familiar with for sure. I like how you had two views of the tip over :muutt:, what kind of drone are you using? I'd like to get one myself, I have to upgrade my PC as well because processing video on this old thing is like pulling teeth.

Oded

I like it. You have a lot of neat landscapes there, I'm sure you are use to it, it's different from what I am familiar with for sure. I like how you had two views of the tip over :muutt:, what kind of drone are you using? I'd like to get one myself, I have to upgrade my PC as well because processing video on this old thing is like pulling teeth.

Remote control planes is my other hobby. Sometimes, going dor a ride is just an excuse to fly the drone 😉

I use the Parrot Bebop 2 drone. It has excellent follow me mode (both gps and image recognition). It lacks sensors to avoid collision.
The DJI Mavic is the leading drone today for these purposes. I would start with the Mavic. It is superb.