Slippery Enduro with the Redshift EX

Oded

Israel is an Enduro heaven - rocky terrain, forests, desert... All in close vicinity to one another.

First time I am using the camera (Insta 360). Its footage is unique and provide a floaty feeling.
Quality is excellent, and it just record everything all the time. You choose what to focus on in post production.

I dont like its protruding up from the helmet. Very vulnerable, especially when riding off road.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
It's amazing how much that looks like some places I used to ride in Eastern Oregon, the rocks and dirt with steep hills. Love your video.

Oded

It's amazing how much that looks like some places I used to ride in Eastern Oregon, the rocks and dirt with steep hills. Love your video.

I was under the impression, you guys are mostly MX riders. In Israel, there isn't much motocross, however the Enduro scene is booming.
Thanks for the tip about Oregon, will put it in my to do list 😉

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Funny, I have never been on an MX track ever. I ride either roads on my BMWs, and forest or desert (enduro like) on my dirt bikes.

From what your videos and pictures show, you would enjoy riding in much of the Western United States, especially if you like big open riding areas.