For Sale SOLD! 2018 Alta Redshift SM (supermoto)

929adam

FS - Bought this bike off an ex Alta Sales Rep with no charger. Thought it would be easier to find one. Have had no luck finding one so I'd like to sell it.
Located in MA. Bike is nearly new. Was used to show dealers what the SM was all about. Has roughly 250 miles. Still 15% charge left and starts/runs perfectly.
asking $5,500.

IMG-9445.jpg

IMG-9448.jpg

IMG-9450.jpg

IMG-9454.jpg

IMG-9457.jpg

IMG-9458.jpg

IMG-9459.JPG

leeo45

Geezer in denial
@929adam, what specifically does "no charger" mean on this bike. Normally the SM model has the onboard charger. Has someone removed that from this bike? Is it set up like and MX and EX to use the separate ALTA slow charger or is it missing parts and cannot be charged at all? Thanks.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
Unless it is a converted MX, it should have an onboard charger. Can you post a pic of the plug under the charging port flap? And the sticker on the right side of the frame behind the right fork should show the type of bike it is.

The sticker looks like this:

1695933222381.jpeg

Looking at the charger Adam was trying to buy, it's not a on board charger.

Good luck with your sale.

standbyu

I wonder if you realize its onboard charging.......connect it to a 20 amp 120 volt extension cord and tell us if it takes a charge

929adam

maybe mine was an early model??? My onboard charger doesn't seem to be a thing. if you lift that flap there is a 13 pin connector under there. NOT a regular plug at all like in the video.

Matt

E-Rider
is anyone interested in this thing or just seeing the VIN? I dont want to dig it back out of storage just for sake of interest lol
You should charge it if you haven't, I think you may have some people legitimately interested pending the VIN. I know I personally would be

929adam

You should charge it if you haven't, I think you may have some people legitimately interested pending the VIN. I know I personally would be
haha that's reason for sale. I dont have a charger.

Okay I guess I have to go get pics of the plug because it isn't onboard like everyone said it should be.

Top Bottom