For Sale [Sold Out] Alta Wheel Spacers for AER Forks

ghebinkim

Update July 10, 2023
- This batch is sold out. If I get another group of people interested I'd be happy to facilitate another order, but we'd need to order another 15 sets or so to hit the MOQ and make it worthwhile for the supplier.

Hello everyone,

I recently went through the process of converting my Alta MX over from the original 4CS forks to the AER forks that came on the MXR. While I was able to source the new axle and nut online, I could not find any sources for the required wheel spacers. Since there were a handful of others who were interested as well, I had a small batch machined. I still have a handful left over so please let me know if you would like a set.

$35 shipped within the US. Willing to work with buyer on international shipping.

PXL_20230630_140945280 (1).jpg

leeo45

Geezer in denial
Hello everyone,

I recently went through the process of converting my Alta MX over from the original 4CS forks to the AER forks that came on the MXR. While I was able to source the new axle and nut online, I could not find any sources for the required wheel spacers. Since there were a handful of others who were interested as well, I had a small batch machined. I still have a handful left over so please let me know if you would like a set.

$35 shipped within the US. Willing to work with buyer on international shipping.

I'll buy a set. Thanks for all the work to get them made.

I started a conversation and included my address. You can reply with info on how you want payment. Thanks!

Lee

EDR1

Update July 10, 2023
- This batch is sold out. If I get another group of people interested I'd be happy to facilitate another order, but we'd need to order another 15 sets or so to hit the MOQ and make it worthwhile for the supplier.

Hello everyone,

View attachment 10116
Hello, please add me to the list for a couple sets. Mine are worn out at the seal contact surface. If it looks like it’s not going to happen for a long time, would you mind sharing the drawing? I can get a quote from sendcutsend.com. I have read from several sources they are quite reasonable for one-off projects. Thanks! Lonnie

Top Bottom