Want to buy Standard Charger

j_raptor

@Rashid510 I bought the bike over the weekend and it came with the rapid charger but I don't have 220 at the house. Currently don't have a way of charging it and the battery is about half full at the moment. Also, if I want to charge via my generator in the future I'll need the standard charger for that.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
The Reviews of the video Are In! See what people are saying about this stunning DIY Video.

"One out of five stars at the Sundance Film Festival! (DIY category)"

USA Today says: "The cinematic scope is awe-inspiring. The richness of the cinematography will take your breath away. The charts were next-level. The sound... not so much."

Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun Times says: "Why are you guys asking me about a stupid YouTube video? I literally know nothing about e-bikes. Do I look like I ride bikes at all? Besides, I'm dead, so quit quoting me!"

The New York Times says: "My god this guy drones on and on and on. Electricity blah blah blah. Screwdriver thingy blah blah blah. This did not help me charge my iPhone AT ALL!"

The Pascagoula PennySaver says: "This is awesome! I used this here vidyo to help steal me some 'lectricity from my neighbor's trailer house over yonder. Worked great! Now I can run my welder all night long and that uppity SOB in his high-falootin double-wide and his fancy working plumbing won't know a damned thing!"

The San Francisco Chronicle says: "Sure, the guy knows his stuff. But did they really have to hire a drunk hobo with a lisp and a runny nose to do the narration? Couldn't they afford Morgan Freeman for the voice-overs? Or even Sigourney Weaver or Joe Pesci? Please! My ears are bleeding!"

Top Bottom