Stark Future Customer Support

Foss

Has anyone been noticing a delay in stark support? In the past they had known email issues. Curious if anyone has had luck with WhatsApp and a contact number for them that is more reliable? Yea I understand more bikes are being pushed out with more customers. So certain email requests are prioritized, but I did help stark future with an email related issue one time which they did need to escalate to their IT department to resolve; so they have history with known communication issues.

AL_V

I tried the published WhatsApp number a couple times with underwhelming results.
The email replies from support do seem to be a little slower these days.
And they still are having some replies to support going into their "spam folder."
Sorry, not much help, other than confirming your assessment.

Foss

I tried the published WhatsApp number a couple times with underwhelming results.
The email replies from support do seem to be a little slower these days.
And they still are having some replies to support going into their "spam folder."
Sorry, not much help, other than confirming your assessment.
That is my concern, they have had issues in the past with sensitive spam rules in place.

stark failed to send all parts I ordered, trying to have them address this.

AL_V

That is my concern, they have had issues in the past with sensitive spam rules in place.

stark failed to send all parts I ordered, trying to have them address this.
All I can recommend is to open a new support request each time instead of replying to a message from them.

Foss

All I can recommend is to open a new support request each time instead of replying to a message from them.
That’s what I did at this point with a different email address. I don’t know mannnn they need some help managing their systems lol

JJ2

My experience with Stark service has been fantastic. My charger stopped working and within 3 days I had a new one by express delivery. Sensational. No silly questions, no arguing and endless waiting for decisions and dispatch of parts. One email and 3 days later a new charger arrived. Absolutely fantastic, so far the best customer service I've ever experienced. I hope it stays that way.
That alone would be a reason to choose Starkfuture.
Mails are also usually answered the next day. 10 out of 10 so far.

AL_V

My experience with Stark service has been fantastic. My charger stopped working and within 3 days I had a new one by express delivery. Sensational. No silly questions, no arguing and endless waiting for decisions and dispatch of parts. One email and 3 days later a new charger arrived. Absolutely fantastic, so far the best customer service I've ever experienced. I hope it stays that way.
That alone would be a reason to choose Starkfuture.
Mails are also usually answered the next day. 10 out of 10 so far.
Yes, that's great, and I guess we got spoiled by that being the typical case.
We came to expect immediate or at least very fast replies and resolutions, but in some cases support has slowed a bit.
But still way above other bike makers, who you probably can't even reach.