Stark Varg App update

Bendejo

I had a stark app update today on the phone. It is complete and shows a different charging screen (all I have noticed that is different) . My question is it also now keeps saying on the bottom of the varg app in a pop up, “Some features of this app will not work because you have not given permissions ” has anyone else come across this? How do I “un restrict the app”? Thanks ahead of time!

IMG_1876.jpeg

Starkvarg547

Still having the issue. I initially thought I had resolved it from what the support app said. (Gave me a list of steps). I went to try the bike yesterday and the message re appeared. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I have the same issue and the update did not change the firmware so now my bike is suck in limbo and throttle does not work. I so much regret updating and Stark is silent on the issue or helping me to fix it other than asking me to send them videos.
Bought the bike with such high expectations and ended up back on the kickstart two stroke for my weekend ride.
I am starting to get concerned about this purchase and the technical issues that everyone is experiencing to include the ones nobody posts or talks about.