Stark Varg at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this week!

Matt

E-Rider
How did it look? Overall quality looks good?
Had a lot of similar design aspects to he Alta. Looked great overall. I think the quality also looked great. Keep in mind this is not a production model. The sales rep said the first bike to come off the manufacturing assembly line happened this week. The first several bikes off the line will be for testing. First batch of bikes are all going to Europe, largely dealers. (Not sure if Brian's bike is an exception to this or not)

SHSMITH76

Had a lot of similar design aspects to he Alta. Looked great overall. I think the quality also looked great. Keep in mind this is not a production model. The sales rep said the first bike to come off the manufacturing assembly line happened this week. The first several bikes off the line will be for testing. First batch of bikes are all going to Europe, largely dealers. (Not sure if Brian's bike is an exception to this or not)
I wish Stark themselves would give us info like that " First bikes of assembly line this week". First batch to Europe makes sense as far as logistics

Number Six

Great detailed photos - thank you.
Wonder why Stark feels the need for the faux radiator shrouds & al that associated supporting bodywork ?
Guess so it looks like a 'normal' dirt bike visually .. but oh what could have been.
Was it evident how the handlebar clamps mounted to the top triple ; solid mounts or rubber cones ?

Matt

E-Rider
Great detailed photos - thank you.
Wonder why Stark feels the need for the faux radiator shrouds & al that associated supporting bodywork ?
Guess so it looks like a 'normal' dirt bike visually .. but oh what could have been.
Was it evident how the handlebar clamps mounted to the top triple ; solid mounts or rubber cones ?
The two large holes in the carbon fairing (one on either side) directs airflow to the radiator that is under the seat in the rear to cool the motor. I think the rest of the fairings including the fake shrouds is in part to protect this piece though I am not exactly sure. The mounts I can't remember but I think they were rubber cones. I could be wrong on that one though

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I'm kind of mad. I stopped by my local dealer yesterday to buy new goggle lenses on my way to the track, and I decided to ask if they heard about getting the Stark display bike. The sales guy told me Stark already stopped by like 2 weeks ago and the bike was there for a couple days. Noone ever told me. They didn't even post anything on their social media pages about it.

AL_V

I'm kind of mad. I stopped by my local dealer yesterday to buy new goggle lenses on my way to the track, and I decided to ask if they heard about getting the Stark display bike. The sales guy told me Stark already stopped by like 2 weeks ago and the bike was there for a couple days. Noone ever told me. They didn't even post anything on their social media pages about it.
Agreed! Stark should have made the effort to notify reservation holders when the bike would be in their area. I also missed it by 2 days. 😠

Matt

E-Rider
The only reason I saw it was because I know the dealer owner personally and he asked me to come look at it ha. Otherwise I would have had no idea. Crazy your dealer didn't post anything that's just a bunch of missed out attention. Mine posted a photo almost right away

SHSMITH76

Mine too, I saw it was coming on this thread so I started calling, but we had a snowstorm so I get why no one was around, saturday by the time I was done snow cleanup at my house it was too late to call..talked to them Tuesday and they said it was there Saturday. I kinda think Stark should have emailed customers that pre ordered and let them know when it would be in their area.. The parts guy I talked to at the dealership said the thing was SICK!!! though.