Stark Varg charger housing kit

Swank171

Does the OEM stand (without the charger) flex a much when putting the Varg on it?
I use a pop up stand so I’m not heaving this thing up on a stand every time I stop.

I haven’t tried the stock stand without the charger but i imagine it wouldn’t work very well….im sure it would be easy to throw a crossmember in there to get that support if you really wanted to use it

Chaconne

MInd boggling that Stark doesn't offer additional charging options/accessories themselves. Instead of the trail axe under accessories how about a portable charger option... The stand ain't portable IMHO.

AL_V

Is there anyone from the US, UK and Switzerland who can measure the diameter of their wall power cord? I want to make sure the diameter is the same as the EU plug. Thanks!
I'm in the US, and my power cable is .37" diameter over the outside insulation.
The 3 wires inside the power cable were stripped and tinned with solder, I'm guessing from memory that they are 14 or 16 gauge.
And the black wire is the ground, white and green are what we would call L1 and L2.
Is this a standard European color scheme?
Here in the US, green is ground, white is usually neutral on a 120v circuit, and black is "hot."
But since this is primarily a 240v power cord, green would still be ground, but L1 and L2 would normally be black and red.
Hope this info helps