Stark Varg Demo Bike at Skagit Powersports, WA State, USA

F451

Hey guys, saw a post on another forum that said Skagit Powersports up in Burlington, WA just received two Stark Vargs and that they will be offering demo rides. Not sure exactly what that means, spinning around their parking lot, or out on some trails? I may give them a call and see, although I've pretty much decided I won't be completing my Varg purchase since the bikes weight ballooned to 265 lbs or so, but I'm still curious to try it on the trails.

I'm pretty sure the demo ride on an Alta that I did years ago up at Walker Valley ORV area was held by Skagit Powersports, so I'm hoping they will be offering test rides on the Varg at Walker too, its the perfect place to test ride if you're a PacNW single track rider.

If I do call and learn anything further, I will report back. Of course if anyone else wants to contact them and get back to us, go for it, since I've got 99 problems to deal with today (starting with I'm a bit hung over), and calling Skagit about the Varg aint one of them, Lol.