Steg Pegz!

fully

First ride with them today and I'm blown away with how good they are on this bike.
Makes the ridiculous power of this bike so much more fun when you don't have to hold on for your life.
I highly recommend the further back option with double pucks!
3 min YouTube clip

Oded

I would love to add Steg Pegz to my Alta Redshift.
You had to drill the plastics? Aren't the Steg Pegz specific to each bike's brand?

fully

They don't make Alta pegz. But check this out for DIY
Put them behind your boots. Not squeezing them.

Screenshot_20240629_102707_Chrome.jpg

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I think I want to try them... I do not feel as secure standing up on my Stark as I do on my Alta. But I have a Guts Racing RJ Wing Seat waiting to be installed first. It is the same idea but larger and softer bumps higher up at your knees rather than your calves.

fred900

I think I want to try them... I do not feel as secure standing up on my Stark as I do on my Alta. But I have a Guts Racing RJ Wing Seat waiting to be installed first. It is the same idea but larger and softer bumps higher up at your knees rather than your calves.
My buddy has the wing seat, at first I thought it was weird, but after a while, I loved it.

Mikec265

The RJ wing seat was nice in a way, but my knees kept getting trapped too far forward when I got tired. Took it off. Had it on my GasGas 350.

Oded

They don't make Alta pegz. But check this out for DIY
Put them behind your boots. Not squeezing them.

View attachment 11528
Great idea, but after examining the Alta, there doesn't seem to be a good place to mount the rubber stopper. It should mount where the "missing" air box is..

Screenshot_20240629_222359.jpg