Steve Matthes' podcast with Eric Peronnard

Butch

Poseur
I was skeptical at first glance. Ya’ know, anybody can put anything on the internet…

…after listening to half the podcast (advisory: the interview starts eight minutes in) i think the Wolf, er, Varg, is gonna kick ass. Eric Peronnard has an Alta, you know. The dude has cred. I met him riding with Alta005. At Metcalf no less.. The dude is really smart. And cool.

I guess I better put down my deposit…

Butch

Poseur
I really enjoy following your progress of discovering the internet, Butch! :LOL:(y)
Ha! Discovering truth is the challenge. It is well obscured with the new internet.

You bring back a fine memory of when I discovered the internet. It was like back in AltaVista days. It was like… oh my goodness! All this information is readily available. OMG didn’t even exist back then.

Yeah, someone needs to teach me how to use the new internet. All my searches give me pages of bribed for results. I think I’ll go crawl back under my rock.

F451

I was skeptical at first glance. Ya’ know, anybody can put anything on the internet…

…after listening to half the podcast (advisory: the interview starts eight minutes in) i think the Wolf, er, Varg, is gonna kick ass. Eric Peronnard has an Alta, you know. The dude has cred. I met him riding with Alta005. At Metcalf no less.. The dude is really smart. And cool.

I guess I better put down my deposit…

With Josh Hill and Sebastian Tortelli putting their reputations on the line with it, I'd say its a pretty good bet is a step up in all areas of performance then our beloved Altas. And Peronnard too.

Some big well respected names in on this, bodes well.

Plus by the time most of our delivery dates and full payments are required, the bikes will have been in the hands of the press, and the early adopters, and we will know exactly what its all about.

SHSMITH76

I would like to see actual press photos of the other colors, I ordered Grey and am super anxious to actually see it, the website when you order doesn't do the white or the grey any favors