Team Alta Owners Forum graphics kis

snydes

Staff member
Sweet! "We Went Fast" :LOL:. I guess we have to be able to laugh about it at this point!

Nice customization! It's the little stuff Blake is willing to add to the kit that really makes it IMO.

Be sure to post pictures when you get it on the bike!

evh1

Sweet! "We Went Fast" :LOL:. I guess we have to be able to laugh about it at this point!

Nice customization! It's the little stuff Blake is willing to add to the kit that really makes it IMO.

Be sure to post pictures when you get it on the bike!
I was fast at "young and dumb" and now at 59 I am "wise and sneaky"...and still fast in my mind at least. BTW, WeWentFast is a great Instagram site a neat guy runs on Instagram. He posts alot of MX and past icon riders and well worth the look. It's his iconic phrase...available on a sticker or a T shirt that is my fav. Check him out. @wewentfast

snydes

Staff member
Ok, here is the official instructions and link to order the Team AOF graphics. I will add this to the first post as well.

"Members of Alta Owners Forum can order these graphics by visiting the link below. When prompted, enter the password, aof. From there, please fill out the form, add to cart and proceed to checkout. If anyone has questions, please don't hesitate to ASK. We're looking forward to working with you all!
Order Form Link: https://www.fammx.com/product/alta-owners-forum-graphics/ Password: aof

Thanks,

Blake"

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Talked to Blake today. He's pumped that all you guys have chosen him to make your graphics, and is happy to hear the great feedback from everyone. He says the orders keep coming in!

snydes

Staff member
78E9B7DF-A8F8-4B0A-828C-59FBF6D137CC.jpeg
Alta in pink? Reminds me of early 90’s Yamaha colors! Getting this bike all ready for my mrs. Installed a Seat Concepts low seat foam and cover and of course the Team AOF graphics kit. Another job well done from Blake at FAMmx! Finishing up the lowered suspension soon as well. Little shout out to @ElectroBraap on the swingarm!

mrs. snydes

View attachment 3104
Alta in pink? Reminds me of early 90’s Yamaha colors! Getting this bike all ready for my mrs. Installed a Seat Concepts low seat foam and cover and of course the Team AOF graphics kit. Another job well done from Blake at FAMmx! Finishing up the lowered suspension soon as well. Little shout out to @ElectroBraap on the swingarm!
Big thanks to snydes for putting my graphics on. They look awesome.

ElectroBraap

View attachment 3104
Love it! Thanks for the love!

Dirt-E

I have an EXR with a knock-off KTM front light. It might be worth looking into a KTM light (or Baja Designs) if it'll match up with the front fender. Is this a specific year of KTM for the plastics you used?