Thread Dedicated to Keeping Track of Firmware Versions

Chaconne

It would be good if Stark had a page with official firmware revisions with release notes that listed features, fixes, and known issues. They are probably still trying to figure out how they want to provide it and potentially charge for special revisions.

AL_V

I think it would make sense to create a running revision list, Stark should do it, but it's a communication issue, not their strength.
Hi Allen,
Thank you for contacting Stark.
Unfortunately at this time we are unable to share the details of the change log in the updates, however, our team is working on making this information available in the future.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Riding Maps/Modes are intertwined with Firmware versions, so I added "Firmware" to the "Riding Maps/Modes" sub-forum, moved this thread there, and pinned it at the top. Feel free to use this thread to post the firmware news and updates.

Let me know if you want me to delete any of the early posts here to keep this thread clean.

MadpdXabbott

July 23 2024 Firmware update. Bike is on V 1.0.159 VARG App V 1.0.161 (333) I'll do my best to update, My post with changes. I see no info in this post ?

August 26 2024 VARG App update. Bike is on V 1.0.159 VARG App V 1.0.174 (351) *updated*
We've added a waiver to the referral process.
- Walking mode now includes vibration feedback.
- A Support button has been added to the main screen, giving you quick access to our SAM chatbot.

AL_V

V 1.0.159 fixed the problem with crawl mode where the bike would creep forward without throttle input. Or at least it did on my bike.
Same!
So as of July 24, 2024, the app is on 1.0.161(333), and the bike is on 1.0.159.
This rev added crawl mode forward and reverse, and more regen. Reverse was a big deal for me.
Also Stark says they added more range, more power, and tweaked throttle response, but these are hard to quantify.

stephane

Riding Maps/Modes are intertwined with Firmware versions, so I added "Firmware" to the "Riding Maps/Modes" sub-forum, moved this thread there, and pinned it at the top. Feel free to use this thread to post the firmware news and updates.

Let me know if you want me to delete any of the early posts here to keep this thread clean.
Thanks for doing that Philip.

Foss

Stark has mentioned of providing a public changelog url which once available someone could easily write a script and curl the context into a thread here and CRON schedule a weekly update.