General To Wrap or Not!?

evh1

Just a quick poll of Alta folks if you want to weigh in: I’m going to sell one of my EXRs. Got a Stark Varg coming.
Would you as a buyer rather consider buying an EXR with custom graphics on it or nekkid pure white so you can leave as is or put on your own graphics?
My graphics that are yet to be installed are similar to Alta pictured here. VS a stock white Alta as pictured.

IMG_5636.jpeg

IMG_5635.jpeg

image.jpg

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
As a buyer, I would prefer a bike with graphics, in case I want to keep the bike as-is, or in case I want to keep the plastic protected until my own custom graphics arrive.

As a seller, I wouldn't bother installing the new graphics though. It takes several hours to do the installation well, and the buyer won't pay extra for it unless this is the exact graphics that he wants to have.

leeo45

Geezer in denial
As a buyer, I would prefer a bike with graphics, in case I want to keep the bike as-is, or in case I want to keep the plastic protected until my own custom graphics arrive.

As a seller, I wouldn't bother installing the new graphics though. It takes several hours to do the installation well, and the buyer won't pay extra for it unless this is the exact graphics that he wants to have.
I agree with this seller perspective.

As an admittedly conservative buyer of a street legal dualsport, I would rather not have the 'race bike' graphics. It just attracts the wrong kind of attention and makes people think you are riding an offroad dirt bike on the street. YMMV.

evh1

All very good comments guys. Thanks for weighing in on this. I think I'll leave stock and offer the graphics free as an extra