Unbreakable brake levers - which ones fit?

happyinmotion

Which of the unbreakable brake levers fit?

My replacement Stock brake lever lasted two rides - I'm riding hard enduro and dropping the bike regularly (ok, maybe just medium enduro and I'm not very good).

Various web sources say the levers are the same as KTM brake & clutch levers. Ok, the same as which KTM models? Coz I am failing to find my way through the thicket of after-market KTM levers.

It'd be great if ARC would list which of their models fit the Stark, but they don't.

(And yes, I've got wrap-around hand-guards. I'm still breaking levers despite.)

blbills

You should get full wrap handguards. They will protect even more than just the levers. I'm running Enduro Engineering. They bolt right up and fit great.

MadpdXabbott

ARC levers part number ARC BR-214 Folding Brake Lever, and AC-CL-350. *updated*

lightisright

ARC levers part number AC-BR-122CT, and AC-CL-350.
Are you sure about the BR-122, is showing for the Braketec Austrian bikes. I'd guess it would be BR-214 (part for Austrian brembo bikes and all Sherco's)?
The CL-350 looks like a good call as it's for a GG MC65 that uses Formula brakes

lightisright

Are you sure about the BR-122, is showing for the Braketec Austrian bikes. I'd guess it would be BR-214 (part for Austrian brembo bikes and all Sherco's)?
The CL-350 looks like a good call as it's for a GG MC65 that uses Formula brakes
OK, sorry, I followed the other linked thread and watched the source YT video. In the comments the video creator confirms the correct levers are:

LHRB uses clutch lever CL-350 (MC65 formula brake lever)
Front Brembo BR-214 (pretty much all new MX model KTM's using Brembo)

lightisright

OK, sorry, I followed the other linked thread and watched the source YT video. In the comments the video creator confirms the correct levers are:

LHRB uses clutch lever CL-350 (MC65 formula brake lever)
Front Brembo BR-214 (pretty much all new MX model KTM's using Brembo)
I just ordered black Polisport lever set, part number here 8487200033 (ending 32 for white):

Google search part # led to amazon, sold by Rockymountainatv. Searching on RMATV site itself didn't find that part, so ordered through Amazon:

Table lists the polisport # so I'll find out in a couple of days.

Several rides and OE levers still OK even with throwing it down many times but want to have spares ready. I have some tusk front brake levers leftover from previous bikes. I'll run the polisport and keep the OE as spares just in case.

Been running flag hand guards with ARC composite textured levers for years (single track/woods in Ohio, Idaho, Utah, Colorado) now and won't go back to full wrap ones. With the Polisport pair being less than 1/2 cost (pair less than 1 ARC) worth a try. Plus the ARC composite do flex a little on hard pulls, Polisport say theirs have a metal strip to make them more rigid in that direction.

lightisright

I just ordered black Polisport lever set, part number here 8487200033 (ending 32 for white):

Pivot Unbreakable Levers Stark Varg 2023-24

For those looking for a long-lasting alternative to the bike's original levers. The APT Unbreakable Levers are shaped exactly like the stock levers and made with Polisport's APT technology that guarantees a high level of resistance in the event of a fall/
www.polisport.com
www.polisport.com
Edit with more clarity?

so this polisport part number above arrived from rockymtnatv but does not fit. The front brake is correct, but the kit is for KTM with Brembo Fr/Back, not for the Formula rear on Stark, even though is says it right on the website.

Dug around in polisport catalog more and it’s clear they assume Stark is same as a KTM SX for both brake and clutch.

Going to return to Amazon, but unfortunately not the Uber easy Amazon return dropping off at a Kohls. Gotta print and package myself and take to usps to return to rmtnatv. Oh well.

MadpdXabbott

I agree, I had and extra lever for a gift and was confusing my self, ARC BR-214 Folding Brake Is correct. I updated my Post.

lightisright

I edited my post above about the polisport kit # not being correct.

Just ordered Arc levers directly from them. BR214 front and CL350, hopefully those are correct.

Tbh, the polisport pivot unbreakable levers were very very nice. Nicer than the arc levers I have on my husky. I was tempted to wait on them to sort out a lhrb lever but they don’t have any current figments for mc65 bikes so it might be a while and gave in to the $160 arc levers after attending a burger and bourbon cookout.

ReVolter

Which of the unbreakable brake levers fit?

My replacement Stock brake lever lasted two rides - I'm riding hard enduro and dropping the bike regularly (ok, maybe just medium enduro and I'm not very good).

Various web sources say the levers are the same as KTM brake & clutch levers. Ok, the same as which KTM models? Coz I am failing to find my way through the thicket of after-market KTM levers.

It'd be great if ARC would list which of their models fit the Stark, but they don't.

(And yes, I've got wrap-around hand-guards. I'm still breaking levers despite.)
After a lot of research I came up with this solution of Flo leavers. Note that you will have to move the perch for the front brake in a bit to clear the throttle. I have not tried out my set up yet on account of a broken thumb, but I think it will work. If you are in Canada, try to get them from a Canadian dealer. I got hit with a lot of duty and brokerage fees.

20240830_173006.jpg

20240902_122139.jpg

20240902_122153.jpg

20240902_122209.jpg