Bought Wanted to buy: Alta charger

Ben990

My charger for my 2017 Alta Redshift MX died on me. I sent it to the manufacturer, ELCON, and they said that components are blown on the logic board and the auxiliary power supply is dead. They also said the charger is not repairable.

They will send me a new charger with a one year warranty for $665 plus shipping, and they will install the charger in the Alta metal enclosure for $100 labor, or they can send back my old charger back to me at my cost and I can install the new charger in the enclosure myself.

So, I am looking at around $900 to get a working charger for my Alta.

Does anybody have a charger that they would sell?

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
My charger for my 2017 Alta Redshift MX died on me. I sent it to the manufacturer, ELCON, and they said that components are blown on the logic board and the auxiliary power supply is dead. They also said the charger is not repairable.

They will send me a new charger with a one year warranty for $665 plus shipping, and they will install the charger in the Alta metal enclosure for $100 labor, or they can send back my old charger back to me at my cost and I can install the new charger in the enclosure myself.

So, I am looking at around $900 to get a working charger for my Alta.

Does anybody have a charger that they would sell?

Did you ever pick up another charger?

Top Bottom