Withdrawn Withdrawn

snydes

Staff member
Looking to sell my 18 MXR.

VIN# 334

52 hours, mileage isn't exact as I've changed the gearing a couple times. Display shows 854 miles. Currently running 13-49 gearing.

Marietta, OH is location.

Mods include new renthal chain/sprockets, Alta OEM skid plate, Alta OEM left hand rear brake kit, yamaha footpeg return springs, husqvarna flag style hand guards.

Needs a new rear tire, which I have on hand. Just have not installed as I haven't ridden lately.

No issues, original owner, never been to dealer. There is a software update available, but I did not update it as the bike has performed flawlessly since purchasing new in April.

MSO in hand, I did not title the bike to avoid paying sales tax.

I have a 240V rapid charger that will be included.

Can also include a 240V generator in the sale.

$8000
Interested. Got pictures?

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
Why do you gotta say that?
Been holding my tongue for quit some time & if I was looking for parts I’d be all over it but as a complete bike I’ve put tens of thousands of miles on bike with 20+ years of ownership & didnt manage that amount of wear!

Part it out ! - that dash & battery is close to worth the asking price!!

Oded

I see some scuffs on the right plastics, and a broken brake lever, & small tear of the saddle.
Can be caused by two falls in the first 2 hours. It wouldn't bother me too much.

What I meant is that this is someone's sale add, and we should be careful writing such things.
I don't know this guy, but it doesn't look like he's trying to hide something.

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
I see some scuffs on the right plastics, and a broken brake lever, & small tear of the saddle.
Can be caused by two falls in the first 2 hours. It wouldn't bother me too much.

What I meant is that this is someone's sale add, and we should be careful writing such things.
I don't know this guy, but it doesn't look like he's trying to hide something.
Understood apologies if any offense to OP

Top Bottom