2022 edition of 24 hours of Starvation Ridge October 29 & 30

F451

Hey guys. It's quiet here. How prepared (unprepared) is everybody? What about generators/numbers/etc.?

This is the week that I am supposed to be packing the van and installing the lighting on the bike. But I am a few days behind schedule. Just fixed a cylinder 2 misfire on the van and this weekend I am hoping to install a better interior heater before all the winter travels.

How is the race course? Are there many trees/bushes that would require wraparound handguards? I have them on one of the bikes, but I was planning to use the other bike for this race that has simple OEM Husky plastic handguards.

This is a pretty good video that shows a lot of the course, terrain, etc. Very open mostly. You can see how the riders get spread out fairly quickly, not unusual to be riding alone for miles. Fun in the middle of the night, like where the hell is everyone? Lol.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
The actual address for the pits is 1140 Niva Rd, Centerville, WA 98613. If you put that in google maps it will show a little south of the pits. The pits are up by the pond and if you look at the satellite view you can see an outline of the camping/pit area up by Niva RD

1632769412710.png
Google Maps gives the directions to 1140 Niva Rd, Centerville, WA 98613 perfectly!

1666145943585.png