Adding a 12V socket, Off-road navigation apps

snydes

Staff member
Not to get too sidetracked on GPS apps but I wanted to recommend this app I use for off road riding called OnX Hunt. The great thing about this app is you have the ability to purchase a private parcel overlay that you can use to see who’s property you are on. This works great for us because we ride on this huge property that we have permits for that consists of multiple land tracts that are not all together (or well marked), so you can use this app to see if you are on legal areas or not. By far the most useful GPS app I have used for what I need.

Oded

Not to get too sidetracked on GPS apps but I wanted to recommend this app I use for off road riding called OnX Hunt. The great thing about this app is you have the ability to purchase a private parcel overlay that you can use to see who’s property you are on. This works great for us because we ride on this huge property that we have permits for that consists of multiple land tracts that are not all together (or well marked), so you can use this app to see if you are on legal areas or not. By far the most useful GPS app I have used for what I need.

Israel is an enduro heaven in that regard. No private land. This is why enduro riding is such a popular activity here.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Israel is an enduro heaven in that regard. No private land. This is why enduro riding is such a popular activity here.
LOL! I am not sure whether to give a thumbs up or thumbs down, LOL! I grew up in the USSR, there there was no private land, and you could walk or ride anywhere at any time. But now I live in the US, own some land, and do not want everyone to come here to walk or ride. :LOL:

snydes

Staff member
Yeah, here in the USA us ‘muricans get sensitive about our property, so we need to be wary of who’s land we are standing on or else potentially get shot at...