Alta EX not charging, codes 007, 33, 37

John Lindemann

Alta EX not charging, codes 007, 33, 37.
My Alta EX has shown code 33 for several years and the bike continued to work flawlessly. Now the bike will not charge and shows code 37 as well as 33 and when connected to charger displays the message “STOPPED 007 HV Isolation” the bike continues to function as normal with the exception of charging.
I have never purchased the cables etc. to be able to run multi tool. I’m a retired electronics technician. So not afraid to try and resolve these issues.
I love my Alta. Who can help me with this problem? Where to start? What the likely problem is?
My bike’s info
Vin # 0018, 186.8 hours 1314 miles

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Alta EX not charging, codes 007, 33, 37.
My Alta EX has shown code 33 for several years and the bike continued to work flawlessly. Now the bike will not charge and shows code 37 as well as 33 and when connected to charger displays the message “STOPPED 007 HV Isolation” the bike continues to function as normal with the exception of charging.
I have never purchased the cables etc. to be able to run multi tool. I’m a retired electronics technician. So not afraid to try and resolve these issues.
I love my Alta. Who can help me with this problem? Where to start? What the likely problem is?
My bike’s info
Vin # 0018, 186.8 hours 1314 miles

PM Sent.

Top Bottom