Battery Cooling

Theo

Yes, it handles both the motor and the inverter: take a look at the description under the picture on their website:
Motor

IMO one of the problems of cooling the battery is that one should know where it heats up the most. I assume that that sort of polystirene of the skidplate hinders heat dissipation and that the cells close to the inverter are warmer, too. It would be nice to use an IR laser pointed thermometer like TCMB371 did in some of his videos to find out where the battery case is the warmest and target those areas more than others.
I also guess that the electronics of the bike knows the temperature of the cells and that in theory it would be possible to show the data in the app, like a thermal map of the battery case.

HadesOmega

I use a blower fan to keep my Redshift battery cool during supermoto races and I'll spray water onto the battery with a spray bottle. works ok as long a long as I'm not racing back to back races. Another trick Andy Dibrino taught me was to use a mix of water and alcohol to cool the battery, I think I'm using 80% water and 20% alcohol or 50/50. When the alcohol evaporates it has a cooling effect.

rayivers

Magnesium is kind of a reactive metal, and doesn't always play well with others. Many of the first Honda liquid-cooled CR mag. RH side cases/pump housings were eaten away fairly quickly, and apparently it doesn't really like ethanol or any of the alcohols much either. There are various mag-friendly coolants though, Bel-Ray Moto Chill etc. I'm not saying 'don't spray the battery case', but after doing it a number of times with the cases hot it may look a little, uh. different after. :)