Battery Range

Warren

Tested my 2018 MXR battery range with its second updated battery I got sent to my old dealer in the last week of there operation.
1/2 mile flat motocross track all good traction loam dirt. In mode 2 which has the best traction coming out of slow tight turns and still decent straight away speed . Bike with a fully charged up battery went 14.7 miles until it goes on limp home mode ( get me back to truck). Which equals to 34.5 minutes 30 laps .
With its super senior vet express aboard , Next test same track in mode 4 to compare laps and distance 🏁

Warren

Tested my 2018 MXR battery range with its second updated battery I got sent to my old dealer in the last week of there operation.
1/2 mile flat motocross track all good traction loam dirt. In mode 2 which has the best traction coming out of slow tight turns and still decent straight away speed . Bike with a fully charged up battery went 14.7 miles until it goes on limp home mode ( get me back to truck). Which equals to 34.5 minutes 30 laps .
With its super senior vet express aboard , Next test same track in mode 4 to compare laps and distance 🏁

Sorry people forgot to get back on mode 4 test on same mx tack and same conditions my 2018 MXR . Battery lasted 12 miles 24 laps about 40 minutes, top speed by gps 42 mph on track straight away
PS got over 800 miles