Bike offline bike blinking yellow

Mikec265

Stark phone says the bike is offline and cannot pair.
Has a blinking yellow light in neutral.

The normal pairing process via starks YouTube video isn't working.

Bike works with pre programmed maps, just can't change them or use the Varg app.

I installed and reinstalled the app. Also shut the bike down (not just off/standby mode) and re started it.

Waiting on support. Anyone else have this issue?
What fixes it, and what causes it?

Ross Shafer

I had a similar problem....but only after the bike worked fine for a day or two. Got Spain involved, found out the ownership transfer wasn't done correctly. The email back and forth was ponderous due to the time diff. Phone still wouldn't connect worked even after the mothership fixed the ownership transfer problem remotely. Through all this (about 5 days) I continued to ride the bike in the preset modes. Then the morning I was scheduled to have a phone consult with Spain it started working and has been fine since then. Good luck!

Mikec265

I had a similar problem....but only after the bike worked fine for a day or two. Got Spain involved, found out the ownership transfer wasn't done correctly. The email back and forth was ponderous due to the time diff. Phone still wouldn't connect worked even after the mothership fixed the ownership transfer problem remotely. Through all this (about 5 days) I continued to ride the bike in the preset modes. Then the morning I was scheduled to have a phone consult with Spain it started working and has been fine since then. Good luck!
The bike is really good, I just hope this is the last bug to work out. Still waiting on support to respond.

Mikec265

So the docking station went bad somehow. I checked the wire connector and it appears to look good. I hope the docking station isn't a weak point of the bike, and if so something like the "Alta vault" for relocation/protection would be nice. I have not crashed or laid the bike down except on purpose to wash the underside.