Charging Code 112: Internal Voltage Low

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Welp, i went to charge my bike today after rebuilding the suspension. When i plug in the charger, the contactors clicks on and then click off a second later, and charge code 112 posts on the display. Ive tried both my standard and rapid chargers on different power sources and the same behavior occurs. Bike powers up and i can operate it just fine. The bike also just posted a Code 36 and upon checking MT, looks like I popped another wire bond. Yippee.

Code 112 is described as "Internal Voltage Low". Is this an issue with my DCCP? Can anyone offer assistance in diagnosing the cause?

20230101_210656.jpg

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Welp, i went to charge my bike today after rebuilding the suspension. When i plug in the charger, the contactors clicks on and then click off a second later, and charge code 112 posts on the display. Ive tried both my standard and rapid chargers on different power sources and the same behavior occurs. Bike powers up and i can operate it just fine. The bike also just posted a Code 36 and upon checking MT, looks like I popped another wire bond. Yippee.

Code 112 is described as "Internal Voltage Low". Is this an issue with my DCCP? Can anyone offer assistance in diagnosing the cause?

The DCCP will not initiate charge if it detects from the BCU a lower than normal voltage in the pack (minimizes the risk of over charging a module and damaging the DCCP) . Sounds based on the issue your DCCP may have gone faulty.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
The DCCP will not initiate charge if it detects from the BCU a lower than normal voltage in the pack (minimizes the risk of over charging a module and damaging the DCCP) . Sounds based on the issue your DCCP may have gone faulty.

Are replacement DCCPs available? or are they repairable?