Charging speed issue

Rocketz152

Just thought I'd share this. I purchased a 2023 stark varg (it was the dealerships demo bike). It has 10 hours on it. I borrowed it for a ride day before purchasing. I updated the bike and phone app. New interface shows the charging rate adjustable up to 3.3 kw. I'm only getting a max charge rate of 1.3 to 1.4 kw with 240volt power. (The charge rate is showing that in small print on the lower left hand side of the screen on the charging screen). I wasn't going to buy the bike until the issue was fixed. The dealership and myself have been in contact with stark with the issue and they're blaming the US power cord at the moment and say it's a general issue. I have checked everything from the plug to all of the connections on the charger. I chatted with Bryan Haskell about it too. The dealership just got 5 bikes in today, so I'm going to stop in tomorrow with the bike and try it on a new charger to rule out the charger being defective. Is anyone else having charge issues with their bike and not getting the full 3.3 kw charge rate? I'm just curious since stark said it's a general issue. I will update on this after trying out another charger tomorrow...