Creative methods of charging the bike to say 50% after a ride

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
It is. And this year I may have more than that. Next month I have total knee replacement surgery. I am told I could be down for 12 weeks to 6 months, that means I can only ride on the road and dirt roads for a bit.
You must be looking for some volunteers to keep your bike exercised while you recover then...

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
You must be looking for some volunteers to keep your bike exercised while you recover then...
You know, thats just plain awesome to have someone like you volunteer to keep my EXR in tip top shape. I really appreciate it. That said, I think some plain old road riding will keep things good.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
You know, thats just plain awesome to have someone like you volunteer to keep my EXR in tip top shape. I really appreciate it. That said, I think some plain old road riding will keep things good.
I'm happy you have managed to settle on an acceptable solution to this dilemma, it would be a shame for an innocent motorcycle to suffer needlessly.

Reactions: Rix

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
I'm happy you have managed to settle on an acceptable solution to this dilemma, it would be a shame for an innocent motorcycle to suffer needlessly.
And thanks for lookin out man, we need more riders like you to help out their fellow 2 wheeled enthusiasts in their time of need.

Speedkills

It is. And this year I may have more than that. Next month I have total knee replacement surgery. I am told I could be down for 12 weeks to 6 months, that means I can only ride on the road and dirt roads for a bit.

I'm having the same surgery in the next few months. Good luck, keep on that PT when the time comes.

Reactions: Rix