Dealership delivery

Swank171

Well an update from me down here in southern CA.

Matt at power motorsports came through. This morning he called me and let me know, MY bike has arrived, it’s been assembled and updated.

I reached out to Tim the shipper they use for everything and he sent me the shipping request and let me know he had a driver doing a pickup and it I filled it out in time he might be able to get it on his truck and have it her mid next week from Oregon to San Diego.

Sure enough he was still at the dealer.

So all in all, purchase with Power motorsports
In sublimity Oregon was painless with the purchase over the phone, no extra fees or markup, no sales tax.

He was happy to give me weekly updates and never ignored a message or call from me.

Tim at moto shipping was the same way…

So I’ll get you guys a pic when it gets here. It as of now that’s the update and those guys up there are amazing. Went from not having a chance to get a bike this year in ca to getting it with no added fees and shipped for 600 to my door.

Honestly the best thing I could have done!

Swank171

Waited years for it…

So glad to have found these guys at power motorsports. Once Matt was involved, it seemed like the timeline was real and everything started happening. Up to that point it was all imaginary and dates just kept getting pushed. It also got here a day sooner than it was supposed to.southern California can get their var, we just have to be creative I guess.

IMG_2298.jpeg

Swank171

After riding it like a kid on Christmas I realize they no longer put the 120 plug option in your bike…..I’ll need to track one down tomorrow. I didn’t leave much juice…

Anyone taking delivery that didn’t know that like me might wanna prepare by having a 220 outlet installed or getting the adapter to plug it into 120!

stephane

I got my vin from Stark via email as well. I will be picking up my bike at the end of the month from Starr Cycle. The dealer is in Mankato, MN and has been a pleasure working with. They handled the cancellation with Stark of the initial order and invoiced me directly.

Swank171

Nice job on the carry handle. , I was looking for an elegant solution to carry. did you Make that your self ?
Ya, I just used rivets and nylon from an old set of tie downs. Got a few clips and rings then used the bolts it comes with. Way more practical for me. Hard to justify having the side stand and lugging the charging stand…also I prefer the pop up stand anyway.

Swank171

Well I’ll say we got an e mail saying stark still can’t deliver to CA for those of use who ordered “early”….im sure you all saw that.

I know I got my bike! Haha, still have another order on hand and I’m really wanting everyone here in CA to get their orders!

So what’s weird is stark sent that e mail buuuuut these dealers have them…to my surprise fun bike center who SOLD the demo a few months ago and made stark furious got 5 bikes in.

Can’t deliver any early orders but they can deliver 5 full priced bikes!!!! Check out the price tag.

Anyway, think it’s again….underhanded to tell us in an e mail it’s not fixed while the dealer said he can get them no problem, they just have to give you an MSO not a title.

IMG_7708.jpeg

jh151

I had bought a bike from power in oregon that someone couldn't get financed for but I'm still waiting on my original order! I'm in idaho and pushing 2 years and 5 month on this is frustrating when dealers have them! Claiming early may but at this point who knows! At this point the frustration with the company is all time and may just put it up for sale after I get it!

Swank171

I had bought a bike from power in oregon that someone couldn't get financed for but I'm still waiting on my original order! I'm in idaho and pushing 2 years and 5 month on this is frustrating when dealers have them! Claiming early may but at this point who knows! At this point the frustration with the company is all time and may just put it up for sale after I get it!
I did the same thing. Went through Matt at power and Oregon and Bought someone’s order they didn’t want. Still holding my order, stoked that I got a bike, but I feel everyone’s pain who is still waiting for theirs.

Beagle

FYI estimated delivery for new US orders just got pushed to 16 weeks.

Delivery for Europe new orders is unchanged at 5 weeks for Europe and 11 weeks for Australia and Canada suggests it's not related to production but more specific to the US.

My guess would be traffic rerouting and US ports clogging after Baltimore?

Kurlon

I placed an order with a local dealer on March 29th, just got an email from Stark today noting it's shipped from their US warehouse with a VIN and ETA to dealer of 5 to 7 days. 4003 for the VIN for those tracking. That was WAY faster than I anticipated, I didn't think it'd be leaving on a boat until the end of this month, arrival end of May? Given the VIN, I wonder if this is a dealer to dealer reshuffle?

Beagle

I placed an order with a local dealer on March 29th, just got an email from Stark today noting it's shipped from their US warehouse with a VIN and ETA to dealer of 5 to 7 days. 4003 for the VIN for those tracking. That was WAY faster than I anticipated, I didn't think it'd be leaving on a boat until the end of this month, arrival end of May? Given the VIN, I wonder if this is a dealer to dealer reshuffle?
Interesting, low 4000s could be January -February production, I wonder if they're starting to get some unassigned inventory in their warehouse?
Some dealers are still expecting their April's batch so in short... I don't have a clue 😆

Real good news for you for sure, I've seen a little under 200 Vargs in inventory at US dealers, delivery is still patchy but in Europe they're quite easy to find, hopefully situation will soon normalize in the US.

Kurlon

I wonder if my machine will have the updated pegs, suspect it'll still have the wonky kickstand bracket that's due to be improved any day now?

timothyrgriffe

Well I’ll say we got an e mail saying stark still can’t deliver to CA for those of use who ordered “early”….im sure you all saw that.

I know I got my bike! Haha, still have another order on hand and I’m really wanting everyone here in CA to get their orders!

So what’s weird is stark sent that e mail buuuuut these dealers have them…to my surprise fun bike center who SOLD the demo a few months ago and made stark furious got 5 bikes in.

Can’t deliver any early orders but they can deliver 5 full priced bikes!!!! Check out the price tag.

Anyway, think it’s again….underhanded to tell us in an e mail it’s not fixed while the dealer said he can get them no problem, they just have to give you an MSO not a title.

View attachment 11226
Gross