Foot peg compatibility with other brands

MadpdXabbott

RX008 Raptor Titanium Apex foot pegs for the Stark Varg 15mm Back, I went with the 3 rows of teeth. The pegs feels great like a wider platform, but their same width and length of stock. Perfect fit. I suggest using Torch to warm up stock bolts for removal. PM me if you have questions. Moving any Foot Pegs back will change your SAG this upset my very planted feel. Be sure to set your SAG after install of any Peg that pushes out of Stock position.

comparepeg.gif

peggif.gif

fred900

When I put mine on they were like yours, like 15 degree angle. I ground a little off so they would be 11 degrees like the stock. Talking about the angle that tips your feet into the frame like in the second pic. Way more comfortable. The muscle in the outside of my leg was hurting.

NorCal_Hoss

I just purchased a stark, ive ran the fastway lowboy pegs for nearly 20 years.. I was searching everywhere and came across this forum.. Good info, ordered low pegs, called my buddy at Guts racing and have a tall RJ wingseat coming, probably try the stegz pegz also.
Question for you all, I want to swap the grey plastic for the red, does the "body kit" include front and rear fenders? Starks website just shows a photo with no description.